Our projects continue to grow so do our efforts to boost quality, which is why we’re looking for a talented QA Engineer to ensure software quality and deliver value to our customers by understanding and clarifying customers’ requirements.
About the position
At iborn.net we are constantly looking at how to improve our standards and processes. While we already have existing processes and strategies regarding QA, and while we expect you to work comfortably with them, we don’t want you to just “test our software”. The key of this position is that you have the engineering mindset and approach for the challenges that emerge and most importantly a strong motivation for continuous improvements toward our current QA strategy and processes.
You will be coordinating with a wide range of different roles, including software engineers, designers, product managers, and the QA team itself. We expect you to make effective proposals with a deep understanding of different goals and needs and that you communicate with all these different roles. Finally, we’re growing significantly, so we also expect you to be comfortable with an agile environment and change.
Skills and requirements
- Computer Science Bachelor degree
- Hands-on experience with software quality assurance and testing processes
- Deeply understand how all elements of the software components work together
- Basic understanding of the standard frameworks (Selenium, Protractor…)
- Experience in creating test plans based on end-user scenarios
- Experience creating effective test plans and BDD test cases
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Competitive salary to match your talent. It will be based on your personal experience and skills.
In the current situation...
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely. For now, we will continue in this modality until further notice since what matters most to us is the safety of our people.
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time.
- We have adapted our onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically. We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, coffee breaks...Even though we are working remotely, we are more connected than ever!
- Job stability and growth opportunity. We value people and we want you to grow with us!
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to work with great professionals on very challenging tasks, while exploring and evaluating new ideas and technologies.