Are you the Java Developer we are looking for?
At iborn.net we appreciate a young individual who is eager to learn and grow in a dynamic environment. What we offer is an unlimited source of knowledge and a dedicated mentor that will help you succeed in this role. As a Java developer, you should already have the necessary skills and basic level of knowledge of Java to fulfill this position.
The things you will do:
- Participate in the development, testing, and maintenance of the software that our team is building.
- Participate in technical discussions related to solving complex engineering problems.
- Improve and enhance your knowledge in software development methodologies, principles, practices, and the software development lifecycle.
- Be part of an amazing team that always strives for excellence and delivers a high-quality product to our clients.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Strong passion for software development and all the phases it contains.
- A team player who is not afraid to use the engineering approach to solve complex problems.
- Work determination and focus on achieving perfection in software.
- Untamed curiosity and a great desire for progress and growth.
Great to have knowledge of:
- Java Spring Boot;
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback;
- Competitive salary to match your talent. It will be based on your personal experience and skills.
- Job stability and growth opportunity. We value people and we want you to grow with us!
- By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to work with great professionals on very challenging tasks, while exploring and evaluating new ideas and technologies.
In the current situation...
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely, but also we offer you a possibility for hybrid or office work.
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time.
- We have adapted our onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically. We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, coffee breaks...Even though we are working remotely, we are more connected than ever!
If you think you might want to join us, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, get in touch anyway. Personality and attitude can be just as important as experience.