If you’re a .NET Developer we want to talk with you
We have a stellar team of developers, QA, and DevOps, and a top-notch technology stack with microservice architecture, so we need someone to contribute significantly to the future of the product.
You should be eager to learn, to grow, and to take on new challenges. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with experience of - and a passion for - building a meaningful product that will really help end-users at all stages of life.
The things you will do:
- Participate in all aspects of software development of the web application
- Work to identify the best technical solutions for business requirements
- Make sure that work meets requirements from Agile Stories and Acceptance Criteria, and collaborate with the product team to make sure everything meets those requirements.
- Work within the Microsoft Azure DevOps environment.
- Keep up-to-date with software engineering practices and influence the ongoing technical ways of working.
- Be a member of a caring and honest team in our friendly and collaborative work environment.
Qualities we are looking for:
- We want people who understand the software development life cycle and don’t get scared by adaptive Agile engineering practices.
- We are looking for people who can demonstrate a clear understanding of microservice architecture and its fundamentals.
- A self-starter mindset mixed with deep enjoyment of collaboration.
- A passion for listening and learning from users; in this team, everyone talks to users.
- An appreciation for others' feedback to help you improve in your role, the way you work, and how you work together as a team.
We are looking for an in-depth experience of:
- .NET core
- Microservice architecture
- Creating and managing NuGet packages
Appreciated but not required:
- Experience with Azure (Queues, Table Storage, Database)
- Any experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback;
- Competitive salary to match your talent. It will be based on your personal experience and skills.
- Job stability and growth opportunity. We value people and we want you to grow with us!
- By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to work with great professionals on very challenging tasks, while exploring and evaluating new ideas and technologies.
In the current situation...
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely, but also we offer you a possibility for hybrid or office work.
- Time flexibility promotes conciliation at this time.
- We have adapted our onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically. We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, coffee breaks...Even though we are working remotely, we are more connected than ever!
If you think you might want to join us, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, get in touch anyway. Personality and attitude can be just as important as experience.